The quality management system of INTERkrąż company according to ISO 9001:2015 assures our Customers the highest quality at the global level.
INTERkrąż frames (idlers) are manufactured according to the requirements of the main standards for welding steel structures. The implemented quality system on the production line assures that all requirements of above standards and special requirements of the Customer are met.
In order to meet all our Customers' demands we are able to quickly adapt to the increasing demands of the end user.
- PN-EN 1011-1 Welding - Recommendations for welding of metallic materials - Part 1: General guidance for arc welding
- PN-EN 1011-2 Welding - Recommendations for welding of metallic materials - Part 2: Arc welding of ferritic steels
- PN-EN ISO 13920 Welding. General tolerances for welded constructions. Dimensions for lengths and angles. Shape and position.
- PN-EN ISO 5817 Welding. Fusion-welded joints in steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys (beam welding excluded). Quality levels for imperfections.
- DIN 22107 - Continuous mechanical handling equipment; Idler sets for belt conveyors for loose bulk materials; Principal diemensions.